Collection of Information
You can visit the website untangledweb.scot without revealing any personal information. However, Untangled Web needs certain personal data if you wish to purchase our services, receive Untangled Web newsletters or leave comments.
This information may include your personal contact information or your company contact data. Untangled Web will use this information to reply to your comments, issues, to provide you with requested services and to contact you regarding updates and new products.
Untangled Web automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. However, Untangled Web does not connect this non-personal data to any personal data collected from you.
Use of Collected Information
The information Untangled Web collects from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– to improve our website;
– to improve customer service;
– to process transactions;
– to send periodic emails.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Untangled Web may disclose your personal data when:
– we have your consent to share the information for a specific purpose;
– we need to respond to the court orders or other governmental requests;
– we need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of Untangled Web;
– we find that your actions on our website violate any of our usage guidelines.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal data to Untangled Web and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein.
Protection of Information
Your Untangled Web information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, network firewall, and physical security measures.
Untangled Web retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
Untangled Web may at any time amend this policy. Please review it periodically, we’ll post changes on this page.
Untangled Web and GDPR Compliance
What kind of information do we collect?
– we collect the information you give us when buying our products or services and information you provide to us directly;
– when you purchase our products or services we ask you for such information as your name, email address, phone number and transaction details. Transaction information may include billing details;
– we collect the content, information about your email and avatar when you communicate with us.
How do we use information?
We process information from or about you to provide you with our products and services. We use your personal data to:
– communicate with you about our products and services;
– create your personal account;
– provide technical support;
– notify you about updates;
– send you promotional messages and content thus market to you our products or services.
We will not sell or give your personal data to anyone.
How long do we keep the data?
Untangled Web will not store your personal data for longer than required. We retain your information until such time as you are no longer our customer. For example, to provide you with technical assistance we need your email and telephone to be sure you have purchased our product or service and to provide timely support.
Who can get the information about your personal data?
The information you post on Untangled Web public forums, comments and reviews sections such as your username, avatar is public and visible to other users. Certain data associated with your public posts, such as date and time may also be published and publicly available.
Third parties that provide functionality for Untangled Web
Some of the content, marketing and functionality on our website may be provided by third parties which are not Untangled Web affiliates. For example, we work with companies such as Mailchimp that help us build marketing automations.
You are able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. We’ll erase all your personal data if you would like to deactivate or delete the account, please contact email@example.com.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
By purchasing our product(s) & Services you indicate that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.