- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The material is provided as-is and may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Under no condition can it be reproduced without prior consent.
- Trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, will be acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website is not permitted and we may seek a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not necessarily endorse the information provided by the link.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and individual laws of the countries contained within
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, provide details via a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. User information will not be shared with any third party or service.We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Web browser cookies
All cookie data is only stored for 30 days after that it is deleted.
If you live within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Those rights include:
1. Retention of information you have agreed to provide to us.
2. Removal of this information when you request.
3. Removal of your data if the organisation deems it has no value.
4. Access to the data stored on you.
Should you wish to exercise these rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.